At ScannedReality, we developed software for capturing, processing, and integrating volumetric videos.
Volumetric videos are lifelike holograms that completely capture a three-dimensional space. They may be viewed from any angle and may be used both as a tool for traditional filmmaking, and as a native video format for XR (AR / VR) devices.
Our volumetric videos may be used for a variety of applications:
- Meet an XR hologram of your favorite pop star / influencer / ...
- Immersive music videos / virtual concerts in XR
- Virtual production / VFX in filmmaking
- Fashion presentation in XR
- Marketing with AR holograms
- Virtual instructors for XR training apps
- And more
What we offer
Record lifelike volumetric 3D performances at our studio in Munich for integration into your application.
Available soon: With your own studio hardware, you may license our software which covers the process of recording volumetric videos up to their integration in applications.
We help with building volumetric capture studios by providing our software and experience.